Look, I’m starting my daily workout. It’s a real challenge for me because I’m way too lazy for workouts. If you want a fit or sexy body join me! We are all in this together! I dare you to make this a routine. It only takes 21 days to make something a routine! Our goal here is not only Achieving our body but a super mega healthy body.
1. Do at least 20 mins of workout daily. Pilates if you want.
2. After one week of 20 mins, increase it to 30 mins.
3. After two weeks of 30 mins increase it to one hour.
4. Keep in mind that that’s good for your health.
5. I understand how much it will hurt at first; that’s why in the first two weeks you may go slower.
6. Eat fruits for at least one meal a day.
7. Only drink one cup of soda drinks.
You may drink as much juice as you want without sugar. Natural always tastes better!
8. Drink 64 ounces of water a day. This means 2 liters a day.
9. You may break the workouts into parts. 10 mins, 2 hrs rest, 15 mins, etc.
10. And most importantly: Never give up. Keep in mind your goals. Once you achieve your body everyone will admire you!
Never break your promises. If you do break this one, shame of you! Remember it’s for your own good!
Choose an super active song like Work Bitch by Britney Spears! It’s my favorite one to listen.
You may find workouts in youtube or just purchase a random one. Workouts are workouts! If not, just run, do jumping jacks, planks and CRUNCHES. Crunches are hard but when you get used to it, they are fun to do!
You may also get workouts from fitness blender in youtube for free!
Best wishes for y’all
Xoxo, Karen Wen